The Career Guys Podcast
Workplace loyalty? Forget about it. – The Career Guys
The golden watch of grandpa. 25 years with the same organization, or 40. And still today, many HR departments are running 'retention programs' to keep people in. Because it's so costly when they leave. Time to wake up. Job hopping is a good thing. And it's a reality to work with. Listen to TheCareerGuys, bringing in latest thinking in international business and higher ed. We talk about how Purpose Driven is the New Loyalty. Listen in. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/thecareerguys/message
- Workplace loyalty? Forget about it.
- Building your Network. Why is it important? How do you do it?
- Dealing with your boss. How to get the best out of it.
- Wabi-Sabi: a Japanese view on preventing stress and burn out.
- Dealing with stress and trauma at work.
- How to make your life goals define your career goals.
- How to deal with fear of what others think of you
Listen to discussions that matter, off the beaten track.