This guide provides general rules about using our brand assets and showcasing FindMino content. These rules apply to all media, including in-store signage, packaging, digital media and broadcast.
We’re happy to have you promote your FindMino presence and content. Just make sure your ads and marketing materials don’t suggest that FindMino is sponsoring your promotions or formally affiliated in any way.
Also, respect the copyright that is applicable on the Findmino logo and website and design.
- Only use the FindMino icon (please don’t use our wordmark!)
- Always include a call to action after you show our icon
- Always display the relevant FindMino URL when you use our icon
- Make sure our icon’s height is proportionate to your call to action text
- Put the relevant FindMino URL somewhere on the treatment
- Interface images should match the device you show (ex. a mobile view should show the mobile interface, etc.)
- Acceptable phrases: Popular on FindMino, Find us on FindMino, Follow us on FindMino, Visit us, Find more ideas on FindMino, Get inspired on FindMino
- Unacceptable phrases: Trending on FindMino,
- Whenever you reference FindMino, make sure to include your FindMino URL
Our elements and marks include the FindMino name, logo, graphics and any word, phrase, image or other designation that identifies FindMino as the source of any product or service.
Our logo is a light green little creature, called Mino. Use the EPS and high resolution PNGs provided below. Do not alter them in any way, and keep the badge free of filters and effects.
Always include a call to action that references the relevant FindMino URL. This call to action text should be proportionate in size to the FindMino badge. To avoid implying endorsement, make sure the FindMino icon is always smaller in scale than your own logo.
Please don’t use our wordmark. Instead, use the logo image files from our site. If you need a higher resolution image, please email [email protected]
Our color scheme
Our icon should always be reproduced in our FindMino green (hex #6EC998 or rgb 110,201,152) , whether it’s in print or on-screen.
Last adjusted Sept 1, 2019